Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clarins Body Blitz

I'm an avid fan of Clarins products in general. I cannot be without my Beauty Flash Balm and more recently, I have been obsessing over their latest limited edition palettes. For now however, I am taking things back to basics and thought that I'd take you through some Clarins body care bits that I have recently started using and already love. 

The Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion is definitely my favourite product out of all three. The skin is left feeling amazing and soft and although it has a rich formula it does dry very quickly. The Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment cream is a really intense treatment for the hands and nails and I can imagine it to be effective on even the driest of skin. Also, as I get through a lot of hand cream, I particularly love the size of this product as it means it should definitely last me a while.
Last but not least is the Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment cream. I don't normally use a foot cream as I often just double up my hand or body cream to use on my feet but it's definitely been nice to use a product which is actually designed especially for the feet.

I'm really enjoying these products and this routine, especially as skin can often become quite dry as winter approaches. These products have been an absolute saviour for my skin and so I would highly recommend them.

You can check out all the Clarins range here.


No comments:

Post a Comment