Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

An Introduction to NYC cosmetics

I'm really excited to introduce you all to the NYC makeup range. I personally am completely new to the brand but, I have heard some great things about their products and so I am so excited to be trying out some of their latest releases. The first thing that must be mentioned is that the entire NYC range is so affordable and the products are really highly pigmented and seem to be of great quality.
The above picture is an edited selection of some my favourite products from the latest NYC collection which launched earlier on this year in September. 

Starting with the HD Quattro Eyeshadow Palette, I absolutely love the shade 'Best of Broadway' (see below). There are a total of 4 palletes to choose from and each contain 4 different shades and with each palette only costing £2.99, you just can't go wrong! 

Next is the Appleicious Glossy lip Balm, a balm which adds colour, shine and moisture. There are 6 shades to choose from and they retail at £2.49- I love the smell.

The  NYC Special Effects Rock Muse Smokey Top Coat is the perfect top coat to give your regular nail varnish an edge, especially over the Christmas season. Again this is very affordable at only £1.99.

NYC also have a great range of metallic eyeliners,  which retail at £2.99. There are four colours to choose from and I personally adore the above shade 'leopard print'. Sticking with the theme of eyeliners, I have also loved trying the NYC High Definition Felt Tip Liners. They are so easy to use and you can use them for either day or night looks. Above is the shade Extra black but you can also get the shade Deep brown and each cost only £2.99.
I also wanted to mention these amazing Individual Eyes Eyeshadow Palettes which are designed for those with blue or brown eyes, they cost an amazing £3.99 and are really quite self explanatory when it comes to application. The step by step guide makes them really easy to use as the palette includes a primer, an all over lid colour, a crease colour and a highlighter.

Do let me know what you think of these products and what you would like to try or what you would recommend from NYC- I would love to know :) 

4 comments:

  1. I am a fan of NYC Cosmetics! :) They're really affordable. :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the Quad Palette unfortunately we don't have NYC products here in my country. Anyway,
    It's perfect. Just every shadow that I need for a neutral make up look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The individual eyes palette looks great, I'm definitely going to be looking out for that.

    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neeeeeeed that eyeshadow palette! Looks perfect! Xx

    ReplyDelete