Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

September Favourites.

I was going to film my September favourites this month and well to cut a long story short; I haven't. Maybe next month eh? Anyway, once again here are the products that I have been absolutely obsessing over in the last month. I also feel confident in saying that these babies have got a permanent place in my collection of beauty must-haves. They are all pretty new discoveries so perhaps that is why I am so excited about them all.


Possibly the prettiest palette I have ever seen but hurry up girls as this is limited edition.

This is incredible, used on both face and body, it leaves my skin so so smooth. 

Balmi Lipbalm
I got this in the September Joliebox. I now actually keep it on my bedside and use it both morning and evening-it is very moisturising and just fun to apply (yes I did just say that).

It's a 10 Miracle leave in product
This was given to me by a family member, I had never seen it before and I'm not even sure if it is available in the UK. I do however, really like it. It does 10 different things including detangling the hair, acting as a heat defence and is also a leave in conditioner. It gets 10 out of 10 from me- cheesy hey.

Bourjois 1 second nail polish 04 Taupe
A blog post will be coming for this soon but basically, I have recently become a little bored with my usual Essie polishes and have switched to using this range from Bourjois. The polish is so easy to apply, the colour selection is great and I love the finish they give.

I was pleasantly surprised with the results of this and I have been using it most days. It has definitely altered my opinions when it comes to BB creams AND I am giving 10 of you guys the opportunity to win one in the shade of your choice. Click here to enter the giveaway.

This is perhaps one of my most luxurious makeup buys. I have been lusting over the whole Burberry makeup collection for a while now and this is just truly spectacular. I have been using it almost every single day. 

So that's it! I can't believe it is already October. What products have got you been loving this month? Leave a comment and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment