Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rimmel Wake Me Up (and stop me looking so ill!)



Autumn has got the best of me and I am feeling a little worse for wear; ok if you follow me on Twitter you will see I have barely made it out of bed this week! Although I haven't been wearing makeup at all, on the occasions when I have managed to make it out of the house, I've been reaching for the Rimmel Wake me up foundation and concealer. This has been a favourite of mine for a while now, I also used to swear by it back in my teenage years when it had different packaging and I didn't spend silly amounts on cosmetics. Anyway that all being said, now seemed like the perfect time to review it.

You only need the tiniest amount of product to achieve a really glowy and natural looking finish. I'd say it is a buildable foundation as I have found with this blooming' cold that I've been applying a little more then usual. I love the concealer too and probably rate it higher then the very popular Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and it is still within the same price range- so that's great.

In the above picture this is all I have on makeup wise (and some mascara) and whilst it isn't the best picture, considering how groggy I've been feeling- I think it has done a pretty good job in making me look half human again- I did apply a tonne of blusher on afterwards too in order to try and put some colour back into my cheeks!

These are such affordable products and are of such a high quality, it makes me wonder why I do often fork out so much on high-end make up brands after all. Send me a tweet or leave me a comment if you have tried this too :)

8 comments:

  1. Love this foundation, it's perfect for making my skin look alive in the cold weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, found your blog on FBL facebook group! Already following you! I'm following all the girls on the group, so I would be very glad if you follow me back. You're so beautifuL! xoxoxo http://womenspleasuresandtreasures.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rimmel do have some great value products! Suits you well!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I didn't have so many foundations I would definitely purchase this. I didn't realise it was around in different packaging previously :) x

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGE fan of this foundation, I need the concealer!
    www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd never know you were ill, you look fab! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to try this! i feel that rimmel never gets the credit it deserves! i love their foundation, and need to go find this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! I will be looking for this for sure!

    ReplyDelete