Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Review



I have wanted to try one of these mascaras that claim to make your lashes grow for a while now. So I decided to try this one from Rimmel as I used to be a big fan of their mascaras but haven't used one in quite a while. I've always got on with many Rimmel products; they are affordable and usually effective so I was pretty excited to give this a go.



Unfortunatley, I am not entirely convinced by this product. I wouldn't completely dismiss it, however, it hasn't done anything that I haven't seen before and there's certainly no wow factor. More importantly, I definitely have not seen any growth in my lashes.



It's not bad to use in the daytime and I guess I will still use it, but it definitely doesn't do what it claims and so I won't be repurchasing it. I haven't applied any other makeup on my eyes in the picture above so that you can see what it really looks like and make up your own mind.

Let me know what you think and if you have tried any other mascaras that claim to do something similar.

1 comment:

  1. wow...i have this mascara and i cant remember what i thought of it HAHA...great review hun!

    ReplyDelete