Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Percy & Reed TLC Hydrating Mask

Alongside the Percy & Reed shampoo and conditioner that I have recently been trying out, I have also been using their TLC Hydrating Mask. So far I have been getting on well with the product; I think it works best if you just use shampoo beforehand (I did try it after using conditioner and I didn't like it as much) and of course, the longer you keep it on, the better. It comes with a really cute hair bonnet which is great to keep the product in your hair and as it says on the packaging, it retains the heat which makes it more effective.

I love all the packaging of the Percy & Reed products , I think they are very simple but chic and I like the way they also smell. This product retails at £20, which in all honesty, I think it is a little on the pricey side but it is definitely one worth a try. You can check out the Percy & Reed site here.

Enter my current giveaway HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment