Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

October: Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Origins Duo

Origins Make A Difference Rejuvenating hand treatment & Peace of Mind On-the-spot relief turn pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2012. This limited-edition duo features these two best-selling Origins products on a pink clip. I personally love Peace of Mind On-the-spot relief, it has powerful soothing properties as the key ingredients are Basil, Eucalyptus and Peppermint which help fight stress and fatigue. By simply massaging a few dabs on the back of the neck, temples and earlobes this can help banish pressure, tension and ease a troubled mind. 

This duo retails at £10 and in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, throughout the month of October, Origins will donate £2 from every UK purchase to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  This limited edition Make A Difference & Peace of Mind duo will be available throughout October at all Origins counters. 

I urge you all to pick one of these up-it makes a really cute keyring and of course it is for a very good cause. Leave a comment and let me know if you are doing anything else over the month of October to support Breast Cancer Awareness.

*I was sent this as a PR sample but I have made my own donation in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. 


 Enter my current Giveaway here

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet idea & the products sound lovely too. I am going to pick one of these up for sure.

    ReplyDelete