Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Neutral Nails - Bourjois 1 Seconde

Beige 03 and Taupe 04
Beige 03
Taupe 04

I have been eyeing up these Bourjois polishes for some time now. I thought there was a rather interesting colour selection in the range as I don't think the colours are your average kind of tones. I love the purple, blue, green and coral shades (ok so I like them all). But with winter approaching, I simply had to pick up these neutral colours. I have found that these polishes apply so easily and so well and they give a great finish due to their gel formula. However, they don't quite dry in one second but they do dry quicker then most other nail polishes that I have recently tried. Although I am tempted to go out and try more colours from the Bourjois range, I think I am just going to be reaching for these two neutral colours for now. Neutrals colours are a big trend for this Autumn Winter, so these will keep me going for when I haven't got my Belle Gel gel nails applied!

-One last thing, to avoid chipping your nails if you are using these polishes; make sure you use a really good base and top coat.

What are you wearing on your nails at the moment? Let me know!


1 comment:

  1. These are definitely something I would wear.
    Came to visit your blog after finding you following me on twitter (@mareliwel) and I'm glad I did, your blog is lovely!
    I've just started blogging again and its nice to interact with people who are into beauty :)

    ReplyDelete