Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Jo Malone Favourites

I am a huge fan of Jo Malone fragrances, they are the ultimate luxury. The two I currently have in my fragrance collection are Pomegranate Noir which I adore in the Autumn months, and Lime, Basil and Mandarine which I have actually just repurchased (you can see a very  nearly empty bottle in the above pic!). But check out the gorgeous packaging that the lovely new full bottle came in below.


The only downside with the Jo Malone range is the price point, these 100ml bottles will set you back a hefty £76. However, they do come in a 30ml size bottle too, which I think is slightly more affordable at around £30-40. If you do have a Birthday coming up though, or just fancy a splurge; then definitely go and check out your nearest Jo Malone counter. There's a huge selection of fragrances to choose from that you'll be absoloutely spoilt for choice. I think on my next visit I'll be picking up a candle... or two!




Have you tried any products from Jo Malone which you also love? 
Leave me a comment below or send me a tweet! @phoebe151 :)

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of their products! I'll make sure to check them out when I got to the dept store :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the scents you mentioned before, they sound lovely. I have English Pear & Freesia and Honey Blossom & Nectarine, I use the latter alot xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite perfume is Jo Malone Nectarin Blossom and Honey. I love them because they're as if you just smell good, rather than you smell like you're wearing a perfume- if you get me!! Blackberry and Bay is next on my list x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lime, Basil and Manderine, I had a candle in this scent! Yum! I also have Red Roses Cologne but I have slightly gone off it :(

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete