Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser


My skincare routine has changed a lot recently. Everything ran out at the the same time (as it always does) and I had to quickly decide what was being repurchased (Bioderma, the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and Liquid Gold obviously stayed) and what would be replaced.

I have started using this Skin Repair Moisturiser by Liz Earle and although I wouldn't say I necessarily have have dry skin, it can sometimes be sensitive. This rich formula is ideal for the coming winter months, and it is just what my skin needs. Due to it's rich formula it also doubles up as a great evening moisturiser. There is also a version of this product designed for those with normal and combination skin and both are £18.75, which I think is reasonable for such a nice and high quality product. Plus, I really think this will last ages.

I really am loving Liz Earle products at the moment and well you all know I am skincare obsessed, so leave me a comment and let me know what you think! :)

Enter my current giveaway HERE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment