Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Empties #3


Another Products I have used up post! There isn't quite as many products here as usual, I was moving flat earlier this month  and couldn't quite justify carrying a tonne of empty products to my lovely but teeny new home. Speaking of which, space is now a bit of an issue so I'm not sure if I'll keep doing these posts for now; unless you desperately love them so do let me know.

Along with the products mentioned above, I have got through loads of other products lately such as my Apivita gel moisturiser and cleanser. I've also finally finished my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume as well as a few fake tans and my much loved He-shi exfoliator and moisturiser.

Anyway on to the above, I must say I liked all the products. However, with the exception of the Bioderma, I don't think I will be rushing to repurchase any of them. Not because I was disappointed but merely because they are the sort of products that I like to experiment with.

It may be worth mentioning that whilst I did quite happily use up all of the Clinique anti-blemish foundation, I don't think it really did anything in terms of combatting or preventing spots and blemishes.

Leave a comment and let me know if you do want me to continue doing these posts or if you find them useful!

2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with the Clinique anti blemish solutions. After using it for a couple months it seems like it wasn't doing anything for my skin. Great empties post! (:

    Sstephoosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem with the Clinique solutions too :-( Great post- keep doing them as they're really informative! Loving the Apivita hair mask and really wanting to try that face serum x

    ReplyDelete