Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Emma Hardie Natural Lift & Sculpt Skin Plumping Serum


I am pretty new to the Emma Hardie Amazing Face range but already, I am nothing but impressed. I have started using the Natural Lift and Sculpt Skin Plumping Serum and I really, REALLY like it. I have only regularly started using face serums in the last 4 months or so, but this is definitely the best one that I've tried so far.

I have always believed that when it comes to skincare, you generally need to commit to a certain regime for a minimum of couple of weeks before you see any noticable difference. But with this, I honestly saw a difference almost in an instant. I have been using it morning and evening as instructed (although I think I will start using it alternate nights as I am missing using my Alpha-H Liquid Gold) and I apply it all over my face, followed by my moisturiser and eye cream. If you have oily skin, it is however recommended to use this instead of your moisturiser and if you have combination skin, then just apply where needed.

The Natural Lift and Sculpt Skin Plumping Serum is also supposed to prepare the skin for makeup and it helps promote the skins luminosity and inner glow. It contains vitamins F, A, C and E which help protect the skin from environmental damage. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid which is great for keeping your skin soft and hydrated- yes it really does do it all! It has however, got a strong botanical scent to it, which I personally really  like but I know this isn't always for everyone.


I have noticed that my skin now feels firmer and tighter and yes, I know ageing isn't quite an issue for me just yet (I hope), but my skin definitely feels more refined. This has also balanced out my skin too, whilst giving it a natural rosy glow. I now even feel less obliged to layer on the foundation and instead am quite happy with a touch of concealer or simply a tinted moisturiser. 

Although I do feel like I have seen and feel an instant improvement in the appearance of my skin, I do feel like it has kept on improving my skin more and more with continued use. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this ends up becoming a bit of a Holy Grail product for me. The Natural Lift and Sculpt Skin Plumping Serum retails at £44 (30ml) and is available from John Lewis and online at Beauty Bay, Feel Unique and also on the Emma Hardie site here

I do see skincare as a complete investment buy and this is something that I am so happy to have discovered- Please let me know what you all think!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds great. I haven't tried anything from the Emma Hardie range yet, although I have her Moringa balm on my to try list. Looks like ill be adding this as well then!

    ReplyDelete