Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Caudalíe Vinexpert

One of the reasons behind my love for all things beauty is that I love how universal it is and how great, some beauty products make you feel. On this blog, more often then not, I share products and tips that I suppose are more suited to those who are of a similar age to me. Taking that into consideration, I have decided that I want to start sharing more information regarding products that even though, they may not be right for my skin type or my age; they could in fact be perfect for some of you. Or, if these products aren't necessarily for you either, then they could make some great gift ideas, especially as Christmas is coming up.
Anyway, so I am rambling now. I wanted to tell you about these two products from Caudalíe (a brand that I highly rate) which launched last month on the Caudalie site here and in Space NK. The Vinexpert Firming Serum- The Anti- Gravity Concentrate and the Radience Day Cream SPF15 (pictured above). Both are a part of the Vinexpert range which also includes an Eye and Lip Serum, a Night Infusion Cream and a Light Radiance Day Fluid.

The Vinexpert Firming Serum (£45) is of a really high concentrate and is said to fill the areas which are most subjected to ageing and defying the laws of gravity. The active ingredients have an immediate tightening effect and a long term biological anti-wrinkle effect as it plumps the skin from the inside out. Although I am yet to use anti-wrinkle products as a part of my regular skincare regime, when I did try this I noticed just how smooth my skin was left. This product also contains 95% natural ingredients and is oil free.
 The Radiance day cream SPF15 -The All day Radiance enhancer (£39)  is a velvety sheer pink cream which nourishes, illuminates and protects the skin whilst combatting wrinkles and lack of firmness. The skin is left visibly younger, firmer and smoother. It gives an instant healthy glow effect and when I tried it on my skin, I found it very moisturising and nourishing. I also found this worked really well under my makeup as a base.

Let me know if you have found this useful and if this is something you will be trying out!

Twitter 

1 comment: