Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

An Intro to the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Range

An amazing face you say? Yes please! For the last couple of weeks, I  have been trying out the Emma Hardie Amazing Face range and so far, I have been very happy with the highly effective and luxurious range. According to Emma Hardie, this Professional starter kit is a “Perfectly-sized beginners guide to an amazing face. For skin that craves change”, it is said to give a  fresher, brighter, more radiant face.

The Professional Facial Starter Kit contains the Moringa cleansing balm (10ml), the Aromatherapy infused rosehip exfoliating seed sachets (10g), a.m./p.m. hydrating and firming treatment moisturiser (10ml), the Firming eye serum (5ml) and a dual action buff and polish cleansing cloth.


The Natural lift and sculpt Moringa cleansing balm is a super luxurious botanical cleansing balm,  which effectively removes all face and eye make-up. It is really silky and hydrating and also doubles up as a soothing and softening mask and universal rescue balm.  It leaves the complexion clean and soft and I also think it has reduced the size of my pores. This is definitely one of my favourite products which I think will become a part of my everyday skincare regime. I still use the Bioderma H20 Crealine solution to remove makeup, although I think that the Moringa Cleansing Balm is just much nicer if you want to use something more luxurious.

It's also worth mentioning that I've really loved using the Moringa Cleansing Balm with the Dual action buff and polish cleansing cloth. It has an abrasive muslin side for a more controlled exfoliation and a smoother micro fibre side; ideal for polishing and perfecting the skin. 


The concept of the Amazing Face Aromatherapy infused rosehip exfoliating seeds is something new to me, but I really like how it gives you the chance to customise your cleansing system. You simply add a sprinkle of these with a small amount of the Moringa cleansing balm and it really seems to work wonders on any congested areas of the skin.


I really like The Natural Lift and Sculpt Firming Eye treatment particularly because of its soothing and cooling properties. It's also meant to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines whilst also improving the circulation.


The Natural lift and sculpt hydrating and firming treatment moisturiser
combines the benefits of a facial serum and moisturiser. It has rich firming ingredients which smooth and hydrate the skin to enhance the complexion and give a natural glow. I've been using this morning and night and have found it to have a real plumping effect on my skin. This is probably a joint favourite of mine along with the Moringa Cleansing Balm.


What I love about starter sets in general is that they are such a great, quick and easy way of trying out a selection of products from a particular brand. You can get a real feel for the products and a better understanding of what the brand is about. It isn't as much of a financial commitment either, so if certain products aren't suited to you, it isn't going to be a waste.

Like I said, I have been using these for a couple of weeks now and have not had any problems. I am confident that some of these items will definitely become a part of my everyday skincare regime. 
If you would like any reviews on any of these products in more detail then please let me know! 
But I hope you have found this general overview useful.

The Emma Hardie The Professional Facial Starter Kit retails at £32 and is available from John Lewis, Beauty Bay, Space NK and QVC. Or you can check out the official site here.


3 comments:

  1. This range looks really and I know it would make such a great Christmas present for one of my friends or a family member! :D The packing is super pretty too! :)

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try her range for such a long time now, I think I'd be really interested in this starter kit- thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo those seeds look fab! I like how you can add as much or as little as you like! Fab post hun!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete