Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21DIAMONDS


When I was contacted by jewellery retailer 21DIAMONDS, I was so excited. I mean, who doesn't love jewellery and what with Christmas approaching, I simply can't help but keep adding things to my wish list. 21DIAMONDS stock a variety of designer brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Just Cavalli and Sense  Copenhagan. They also stock a variety of gorgeous watches and you also have the option to configure fine jewellery; some of which is under £100. Take for example the rings shown above; both have the same design but, one is around the £100 price mark and the other is around £250. This of course is fab if you have a particular design in mind or have a specific budget. Above I have chosen a selected few of my favourite products from the site (it was so hard to decide!), I'm obsessed with the Sense Copenhagan ring- I think it is adorable. The site is really easy to navigate and it definitely caters for everyone's tastes and budget.  -Oh and excuse the rusty Photoshop skills; it has been a while!

You can check out the 21DIAMONDS site here- let me know what you think.

*This is a sponsored post.



No comments:

Post a Comment