Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Smell like Stella Mccartney



This fragrance from Stella Mccartney has to be an all time favourite of mine- as you can see from a very nearly empty bottle! This is a great scent for use all year round, although I personally love it throughout the Autumn. It combines rose and amber and has top notes of rose, peony and mandarin essence.
I think the packaging may have had a revamp now but regardless of the packaging; it will always have a place in my fragrance collection...

Have you tried this Stella Mccartney fragrance before? What fragrances are you gearing up to use over the coming Autumn months?



1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried this before - will try it next time I'm in Selfridges! I'm a big fan of Valentino's 'Valentina', and also Viktor&Rolf's 'Flowerbomb' - can't get enough of these two! Yummmtings! xx

    ReplyDelete