Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sleep-in- Rollers launches in Boots



*NEWSFLASH* Earlier on this week, the much talked about Sleep-in-Rollers finally hit the high-street and are now available in 200 Boots stores nationwide. This is pretty exciting for a product that was only launched 8 months ago don't you think? And in this short space of time, Sleep-in Rollers have taken the beauty industry by storm and are now recognised as the brand of choice when it comes to achieving big hair. The concept of this product is in fact rather simple, the rollers flatten like a sponge when you lie down ensuring a comfy night’s sleep and beautiful bouncy hair when you wake. With so much success in such a short space of time, I must ask- why were these not created sooner!?

I'm all for any product which styles your hair without the need to use damaging heated appliances and if these mean I use my straighteners/tongs less often- then they get a big thumbs up from me.

Anyway must dash- I'm off to Boots!  





3 comments:

  1. Ahh i didn't even know this was happening, such good news!!
    I'll need to check my boots tomorrow and see if they have them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow! I should get this for my mom!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete