Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

September Joliebox

The September JolieBox is called 'Runway Ready'. Inspired by London Fashion week, this box is supposed to help you get through post-summer blues. The box contains five products, an issue of September’s JolieMag, a 10% discount for Boohoo.com and a £25 voucher to use at the SKIN3 Salon. 
The beauty products included were… 

Balmi Lip Balm (Full Size) 
This product was definitely my favorite out of all the products included and it went straight into my handbag- yes, along with the other hundred lip products that I carry around with me on a daily basis! The Balmi Lip Balm usually retails at around £5. 

I love...Face Mask (Full Size) 
I don’t really have any intention on trying out this facemask. I’m really cautious when it comes to products for the face as certain products can make my skin break out, and well, I just don’t think this is for me. The I Love… range is very affordable and they do have a great bath and body range. I’d imagine this facemask doesn’t cost much more then £1. This was probably my least favorite item in the box. 

Redken Align 12 protective straightening Lotion (Sample Size) 
This is a best-selling product from popular brand Redkin and I’m excited to give it a go. I don’t actually straighten my hair with hair-straighteners anymore, but I am looking forward to seeing the results when I use this and then blow-dry my hair. 

Twistband Hair Tie (2 hair ties) 
These are supposed to allow you to tie up your hair without getting any kinks or bumps in afterwards. In all honesty, I had no idea how to use these. I like the idea, but I do have very thick hair and I just don’t think these would work for me. 

Dr Bragi Bio Marine Exfoliant (2 Sample Sachets) 
You don’t get much product in these sachets but it is a high-end brand, which I’m really looking forward to trying.


Another point that’s worth mentioning is that the Skin3 salon is only based in London. This is obviously useless to anyone who is not in the London area and I certainly would be disappointed if I wasn’t able to use it.

I have always loved the concept of beauty boxes; discovering new brands and products and simply the excitement of not knowing what you will receive each month. I particularly love reading the JolieMag too-something that I think no other Beauty box provides. On this occasion, I think it’s important to let you know that I was sent this to review and did not pay for it with my own money. At around £10, I do think they are reasonably priced and if I weren’t a beauty blogger, who already had a bedroom overflowing with beauty products, then I would definitely be subscribed. It definitely works out cheaper then buying lots of full size products to then discover you don’t actually like them. And after all, it is a nice treat to look forward to every month.

Are any of you subscribed to Joliebox? Have you tried any of these products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment