Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jergens Bodycare


All that we're talking about at the moment is of course London Fashion Week. Swooning over upcoming collections, reading the latest trend reports and if in London; finding ourselves lost amongst countless fashionsitas.

Fashion Week chat aside, I thought I would quickly let you all know that I have jumped onto the Jergens bandwagon. So if you are passing a Boots or Superdrug this weekend, I urge you to get some of this stuff. It's great and well, there isn't much else to say. It's affordable, it smells good and it does what it's meant to do-simple!

If you are attending any shows over the next couple of days- enjoy! And if  you aren't; well there is always next year... 

Let me know what you are all up to this weekend and if you have tried any other Jergens products.

No comments:

Post a Comment