Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram #9


1. My desk. 2. View from the canteen 3. Fifty Shades fans watch out! . 4. A few beauty treats! 5. Cover of the month 6. Spying on Marie Claire next door. 7. Olympic torch passes the offices. 8. Trusty Starbucks! 9. Endless supplies of beautiful makeup! 10. More Starbucks. 11. Olympic medals for getting to work. 12. Dreamiest lunch ever.

Summer is officially coming to a close *sobs* ok, so we didn't really have much of a Summer in the first place but thats England for you. I've had a pretty busy couple of months mooching around London working on a few different projects but one of the highlights has had to be my time interning at IPC Media. I did all sorts of work on fashion, beauty and features and met some lovely people.  These pictures may interest you, if you're like me and simply just a little nosey! Follow me on Instagram for more recent photographs! Phoebe151 and get in touch if you have any questions about internships and all that jazz- I'm not an expert but I'm happy to help!


1 comment:

  1. Wow must have been fun to intern at IPC media, just finished my internship a month ago so I am trying to scrape what is left of summer.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete