Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

He-Shi Fusion Multi Bronze


In addition to the He-Shi tanning range that I've been trying out this week, I've also been giving the He-Shi Fusion Multi Bronze with the He-Shi kabuki brush a go. The He-Shi Fusion multi Bronze gives a light, sheer natural glow with a slight gold shimmer. It's definitely a multi-purpose product because not only can you use this as a bronzer; but it could also be used as an eyeshadow or even to highlight. Bronzer is always a necessity when it comes to my personal makeup mag and I have certainly enjoyed using this one. It leaves a velvety matte finish and I personally like the slight shimmer it gives. However, if you don't like shimmer/glitter on the face then this may not be for you. The Kabuki Brush worked well and whilst I don't have anything negative to say about it, I am very loyal to my Real Techniques and MAC brushes and I won't be replacing those beauties anytime soon.

The He-Shi Fusion Multi Bronze costs £15.50 and the Kabuki brush is £6.99. If you do want to check out any of the He-Shi products for yourself then you can do so by clicking here.

What bronzers will keep you going through the winter months?


No comments:

Post a Comment