Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Empties #2.


 
I have really worked my way through a lot of products recently don't you think? There is no fairer way then reviewing a product after having used it all up because opinions change over time- products I initially dislike sometimes become favourites and vice a versa. Due to having so many products here, I will keep this as brief as possible. If you do have specific questions then please tweet me (@phoebe151) or leave a comment :) 

John Freida Full Repair Conditioner (and shampoo)
I really liked these and would definitely repurchase them, especially if they were on offer- which they often are. Overall, a great affordable shampoo and conditioner if this is the type of treatment your hair needs. They smell great too!

James Brown Photo Fabulous Heat Protection Spray
Not too fussed about this, I think it did its job but with so many products of this kind on the market, I would be more inclined to try something new.

Aussie Take the Heat Leave in cream
I wouldn't repurchase this, a bit too greasy and sticky for my liking...

Kerastase Nutri Thermique Intense Conditioner 
I love all the Kerastase products that I have tried and this is something I will definitely come back to.  This is great if you have extra cash to spare on luxury hair care and if your hair is in need of a deep treatment.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Spot on Gel 
I kept changing my mind on as to whether or not I liked this product and if I would use it again. Currently the answer is no. Now that I'm using Liquid Gold, I am not having as many breakouts and if I were to get another product of this kind, I think it would have to be the Origins Super Spot Remover.

Clinique Clarifying lotion 2
The Clinique 3 step has been a part of my skincare routine for the last few months and although there are many positives about this range, with my recent skincare obsession, I think there are definitely better alternatives.

Nivea Pure and Natural Rich Body Moisturiser
Not much to say about this, just a pretty standard moisturiser. I wouldn't have a problem using it again but I won't be rushing out to buy anymore for now.

Organix Coconut Milk Oil for hair
I have already gone through a couple of bottles of this and I love it- affordable and effective, need I say more?

Bourjois Mascara Elastic
This is one of my favourite mascaras and so I highly recommend it to you all.

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid eyeliner
I have had and used this for years, for the price I would say it's great, although I must admit I 'm tempted by the famous Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner...

Vera Wang Body Polish
I received this product free with the perfume, whilst it does smell great, unfortunately, it's nothing to rave about. Body 'polish' to me suggests that it has exfoliating qualities and well, I don't think it did at all. 

Body Shop Nutriganics Night Cream
I love this and wrote a full review here, I won't be rushing out to repurchase this straight away as I currently have some other night-time treatments to get through but I know I definitely will use this again in the future.

Soap and Glory Hand food
I love the packaging of this product but for now the only thing that I am using on my hands is the Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée- it's heaven.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
This really grew on me and I am sure that I will be repurchasing it in the near future (again after I have worked through a whole load of moisturisers that I have in waiting). It is very light in consistency and feels light when applied to the skin but it truly is so unbelievably hydrating.

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently using the John Frieda conditioner and loving it too! :) I also use the Nivea moisturiser. I like the fact that it's natural and it smells nice too. xo

    ReplyDelete