Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Di Palmo Wild Fig & Grape Candle


I'm really into candles at the moment and with moving into a new flat and Autumn approaching, it seems like the perfect time to be stocking up. The candle above is from Di Palmo, a brand which is available in John Lewis, Online and many other UK retailers. The Scent? Wild Fig & Grape and oh it's simply divine. I'm going to put it out there and say that I think I prefer this range over another very popular brand (not naming names) of candles. The Di Palmo candles are all handmade and I absolutely adore this one for it's wooden bowl; it definitely gives it that little something extra don't you think?

I've only recently come across the Di Palmo range myself, but from what I have tried out, I must admit I'm impressed and quite frankly surprised that I haven't come across the range sooner! The Di Palmo range includes indulgent bath and body products, fragrance and candles- all of which are inspired by the beauty of Italy. Each product contains a high percentage of fragrance so that the scent doesn’t evaporate instantly, but instead lingers in the background without being too overpowering.

At £20, I think this is a really reasonable price for such a luxurious product and it's a lot more affordable then many other high-end candles out there. If you do want any more information then have a look at the Di Palmo website here.

What's your current favourite candle? - I would love some recommendations!


2 comments:

  1. What a great post, love the photos! I now have candle envy lol. Love the wooden bowl
    New folloers on here, yt bloglovin and twitter (phew!!!)
    would love you to check out my blog too.
    www.milkymoles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about this! I love italy and love candles! Just got back from italy and I ate about 10 figs a day as you can pick them off the tree in the garden. My favourite candle at the moment is Diptypque candle, and the scent is 'Baies' but they are all lovely. http://www.askherfriends.com/item/diptyque-mimosa-candle Also This might be a good choice for autumn! Bit pricey but definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete