Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Champneys Distant Shores and Christmas Gift Sets 2012 Event


Yesterday, me and Cat from BeautyJunkMe (pictured above)  went to go and preview some of the new launches and Christmas gifts from the Champneys range. The Distant Shores range is right up my street, an exotic scent of mango and passionfruit to 'evoke memories of summer'- my favourite time of year. The Distant Shores range launches in Boots , Champneys resorts and Day Spas from the 8th October and the products are within the £8-12 price range. I highly reccomend the body butter (£10) which left the skin feeling irresistibly smooth and nourished. We also saw a selection of the Christmas gift sets (pictured above also), there were some great gift ideas and they were all at different price ranges meaning that there's something  for everyone, whatever the budget.  I particularly liked the look of the Champneys Spa Manicure Gift Set, especially after having my nails done by one of the lovely Champneys girls. Having used all the Champneys nail products of course, I was really impressed by the results -I ended up going for a neutral pink colour.

I definitely recommend that you check these products out; I think they are really affordable for such high quality products. Also, make sure you have a read of Beautyjunkme - It's my current favourite lunchtime read and will definitely make you giggle. Plus Cat is bloomin' lovely! Thanks of course to the girls at Champneys for inviting us along- I had a lovely evening.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! hope these are perfect giveaway for this Christmas.. Very colorful posts.. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some of these sets for christmas and I love them! x

    ReplyDelete