Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Burberry Sheer Concealer



I have dived head first into the world of Burberry Beauty and the Burberry Sheer Concealer has been the first of a few frivolous Burberry Beauty buys. Firstly, you should probably know that the Burberry beauty range is only available in selected Harrods and John Lewis department stores, but don't worry; it's available online too.

So if you are new to this range, then here's the low-down. The range is small in comparison to other high-end beauty brands but you can see that much thought has gone in to every single product. The intricate detail of the packaging and  of course the high quality of the products makes it worth every single penny. I'm even going to make a very bold statement and say, that if I were only allowed to use one brand of makeup; then this would be it. The colour selection encompasses the classic Burberry style, it includes selections of beiges and browns and the products produce a very sheer and glowy look- which really enhances natural beauty.  It's also evident that the textures of both the products and packaging have also been thought out right down to the very last detail. Swoon. The Burberry makeup range channels everything that represents the brand and probably does this better then any other designer makeup brand. Think effortlessly chic and fresh off the runway and with the likes of Cara Delevigne and Rosie H-W leading the beauty campaign, it is proving difficult not to love this range.

So finally, the Burberry concealer (and highlighter)... This product is an innovative light reflecting formula which is said to enhance natural beauty and perfect the skin tone, whilst covering any dark circles or blemishes.

On visiting the Burberry counter in John Lewis on Oxford Street, I received the most incredible service, making the whole experience completely enjoyable. Never did I feel any pressure to purchase anything and the sales advisor just genuinely seemed really happy to help. Initially, I had no intention of getting this particular product, in fact, I already had a rather trusty gold pen; I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. However, after having this applied along with some other products, I was quite simply amazed by the results. It eradicated dark circles and instantly brought luminosity to my face. I was sold.

The Burberry Sheer Concealer can be used as both a concealer and a highlighter and I believe this soon will become (if not already) a cult beauty buy.  There are 8 shades to choose from and as it contains ingredients such as wild rose, it also has moisturising properties. At £26, I consider this a product definitely worth investing in. It's something that can be used everyday and well for lack of a better description- it just works. I cannot wait for the Burberry Autumn/Winter makeup collection to launch *leaps with excitement*.

And if you were wondering, yes; that gold little pen of mine has been replaced.



2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! Ahh im to poor for burberry :( Someday!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so amazing! I'm a huge Touche Eclat fan, but this sounds just as good if not better! :) I really want to try out some of their make up. Hurry up student loan, I need to spend! ;)

    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete