Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Must Haves - August



Can you believe it is already September? For my August Favourites, I have chosen a select few products which I have been absolutely loving in the last month and would deem them complete must-haves for any beauty junkie.

Last month saw me rekindle my love for the Urban Decay Naked palette; with a selection of colours that can be used from day to night and the added bonus of it being so easy to travel with, this is a great product. Before applying the shadows from the naked palette, a touch of the Laura Mercier eye base in 'wheat' has ensured that my eye make up does not budge and to apply my eye make up, my new MAC 217 blending brush has simply been incredible; it really does all the work for you. 

Now on to skincare and fragrance,  last month I did not shut up about the Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée hand cream- it smells uh-mazing! So I urge you to go and test it in Space NK or any department store and see for yourself. Next has to be this fragrance from Ralph Lauren's latest collection,  it has definitely been my favourite scent of the month as it makes a great scent for the transition from Summer to Autumn.  Last but not least is the oh so famous Alpha-H Liquid Gold. When I first tried the Liquid Gold my expectations were perhaps a little unrealistic but with continued use, I began to see the benefits that so many rave about and so, this is probably the product that I would recommend to you the most.

So there you have it. I've already been trying out tonnes of new products in the last couple of days, so I can't wait to see which will make the cut for this month. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I really really reallly want to get the naked palette! :D Its abit expensive tho :/
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete