Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Basics- Eye Care




For a long time I have been thinking about purchasing an eye cream, having never used one before and on a recent mission to improve the overall appearance of my skin; it now seemed like the perfect time to invest in one. I picked up this Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream from a small boutique which stocks lots of their skincare products near my home (although also available at Feel Unique). With natural ingredients and said to give the area a radiance boost, this seemed like the ideal first eye cream. I am only in my twenties after all, so I don't think I need any repairing eye treatments as such just yet!

If you were wondering why you should be using an eye cream, particularly if you already use a moisturiser on your face, well the answer is quite simple. The skin under your eyes is very delicate in comparison to the rest of the face, therefore meaning that you should be using a cream which is specifically designed for this area alone. It seems pretty obvious when you think about it but you'll be surprised to know how many people go without; I for one was one of them.

With regards to the Burt's Bees product itself, it has got a really nice scent and feels very soft and gentle on the skin, my eyes certainly feel brighter. With any eye cream be careful to only use the tiniest amount though as 'over creaming' the eye area, believe it or not is actually bad for the skin and can result in bags under the eyes.

The intention of this post isn't to sway you into buying this particular product but instead, to simply encourage you to consider adding something similar to your own skincare routine- if you haven't already! There seems to be a common misconception that these products are only for those who have problems with bags or dark circles or are more mature but whatever your age; prevention is always better then cure. This could help improve the appearance of your eye area now as well as in years to come. You can thank me later...

1 comment:

  1. I love Burt's bees! And this is the only product I haven't tried, so i'm looking forward to purchasing :) lovely blog, will def. be following you :-)

    Please follow me back: velvetmintlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Ava x

    ReplyDelete