Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Laura Mercier Eye Base Review


Laura Mercier's Eye Base is my latest discovery when it comes to eye primers. If you read my post not too long ago here, you would have seen an edit of some of the eye primers that I have recently tried and tested. Until now, I was not that fazed by eye primers; yes they can make a nice addition to your make-up bag but they are not necessarily an essential.

However, this eye base from Laura Mercier has completlely changed my mind and I definitely have a new love for this particular product. The colour, consistency and ease of application is exactly what you would want from an eye primer, so if you do have some money to spare on a eye primer (it is a rather costly £20.50) this is brilliant.

There are 7 shades to choose from so it is very likely you will have a shade to suit your skin-tone, above is the shade 'Wheat' which I have been using. By ensuring that you have the right colour match, you will be able to effectively prep, prime and cover imperfections whilst improving the durability of your eye make-up.

And for those of you who don't wear eyeshadow... Use this on it's own for a flawless and natural look, it really does create a beautiful canvas.

Have you tried this before? What other Laura Mercier products do you love?



1 comment:

  1. I have this in the shade Linen for when I want to use a heavier duty primer. I usually use just the ELF primer. It's a great product and definitely pigmented so I start out with a great, clean canvas.

    I found your blog on the BBU Blog Hop and I really love it! Following! :)

    lajoliefolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete