Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

July Favourites


July really has flown by and due to basically living out of a suitcase this month, I don't have that many favourites. That's just the way these things go sometimes and besides, quality is always better then quantity right?

This month; I rekindled my love for the Organix Coconut Milk Serum. Apply this to damp hair and you will be left with silky and smooth shiny hair. It could be considered a very cheap alternative for the famous Morrocon Oil.

Next is this cleanser from Apivita, my skincare has had a bit of a shake up this month and I am definitely feeling the benefits. This cleanser particularly stands out to me due to its silky smooth texture, which feels simply incredible on the skin.

Next is the Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance, although it didn't quite make my all time favourite fragrances; this month it is almost the only thing I have been applying- it has not left my bag!

The Maybelline 24 hours Colour Tattoos make their first debut on Diary Delights today but don't panic, a review will be coming up shortly. It's been refreshing to go back to using some high-street products and I think it is important to remind yourself that yes, there are alternatives available and the better products don't always necessarily from the high-end beauty counters.

Finally, from high-street back to high-end, the YSL Touché éclat has really stood out to me this month. Perhaps it has been a subconscious thing as I have been eyeing up the new YSL touché éclat foundation but nevertheless, I have really been enjoying using this all time cult beauty classic this month.

Let me know what you think, what have you guys been loving this month? 


2 comments:

  1. Great favourites! I've found you through Blog Hop x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so going to try Daisy by Marc Jacobs
    Great blog post :)

    Followed you via BBU Blog Hop.

    Lilla x

    http://www.lillaloves.com

    ReplyDelete