Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram #4


1. Love this lego Royal Wedding display. 2. Obsessed with Essie's Neo-whimsical! 3. Home sweet home. 4. Love this new fragrance by Tommy Hilfiger. 5. My cherished Illamasqua polish in Grab. 6. London Bolt- Brick Lane. 7. Bubbles!! 8. Mini Nails Inc Collection. 9. Hot Chocolate indulgance. 10. Being a complete dork with the best friend...

So I am still pretty obsessed with Instagram at the moment! This week this post seems to heavily include different nail varnishes as I have been stepping out of my Essie comfort zone, it make a change I know! Other then that just being generally nerdy seems to be the theme for the week, bubbles and funny glasses; easily entertained right...



2 comments:

  1. What a fun Instagram collage!

    Christina-Lauren
    Inspirations & CELEBRATIONS
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That illamasqua color is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete