Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram #3 - #Truffling


1. Leaving The Soho Collective always made me smile. 2. Surprise Hummingbird cupcake delivery-yum. 3. A trip to the Vogue House. 4. Coffee and Cake became quite the regular. 5. We LOVE our neighbour Splended shakes 6. #EverydayI'mTruffling. 7. Enter The Soho Collective here... 8. Always a great atmosphere in London. 9. Me and @dboydwaters couldn't stop talking about 50 Shades... 10. I appreciated my view of David Gandy very much- thanks Ellie! 11. Did I mention La Bodega Negra was next door... 12. @Muffinlegs!

Earlier this Summer (if you can call this a Summer?), I spent some time interning with the lovely team at @trufflepr. It was a great experience, not only did I learn loads about the crazy and exciting world of PR but I had so much fun working with the lovely team.  Truffle PR is a creative lifestyle PR agency, they have some really cool clients and they also have a REALLY cool blog- check it out here.

More Tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment