Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram #2

1. Visiting the Mulberry shop in Knightsbridge. 2. Olympic Fever- Tower Bridge. 3. Shopping at Liberty. 4.  The best Cupcakes EVER at Lilly and Boo's in Bristol. 5. Tapas night with the best friend. 6. The loveliest letter I have ever received. 7. Favourite new bracelets- Topshop. 8. Snacking on frozen yoghurt- topped with Summer berries. 9. #OOTD-Topshop jumper, Zara shorts and Karen Millen bag. 10. London 2012- Oxford Street.

As you know, I have just jumped on the Instagram bandwagon (my username is Phoebe151) and after doing my first post  only a couple of days ago, I thought this would be a perfect Saturday post.
I hope you are having a great Saturday whatever you are doing, I will be spending the day in Bath which is one of my favourite places, so if you are following me on Instagram; there will be lots of updates. 

I will also be updating the Lifestyle section soon too as there's a great atmosphere here in the UK at the moment, so there will be a few posts on places and things to do here as well some other exciting posts- so keep your eyes peeled!

I'm in a rambly, chatty mood today so would love to hear what you guys are up to, tweet me while you're out and about @phoebe151

2 comments:

  1. ugh I miss London tons! can't wait to go back :)

    kristen at stylish in sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I love instagram posts, they're like a peak in to peoples lives! Haha I just love instagram in general!
    I found your blog on the BBU blog hop by the way, following! xx
    just blog it all instead...

    ReplyDelete