Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram #1


1. Wireless Festival. 2. Love Vita Coconut water. 3. Drake headlining Wireless. 4. Hello Kitty heaven at Hamleys. 5. Sightseeing- London. 6. M&M World! 7. Carnaby Street, London. 8. Love all my new Laura Mercier products! 9. NSPCC Charity designed telephone boxes in London.

My biggest non-beauty favourite for the month of July had to be be the Instagram app. It's nothing new, I know... However, now that I am back in the UK, I thought I too would jump on the bandwagon. If you don't use Intstagram, I really would reccomend it- not only is it a great way of making the dullest of pictures look interesting but it is such an easy and fuss-free way of seeing your friends, favourite bloggers or even celebs most up to date pictures.

I am thinking of doing these posts on a weekly basis; if you guys like them of course, so do let me know. If you want to follow me on Instagram directly, my username is just like my twitter handle Phoebe151

- Love to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment