Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How to: Storing Makeup Brushes


I have been getting a little creative lately, so I thought I would share with you this really pretty and affordable way of storing your makeup brushes. I bought this stand/container/pot thing- whatever you want to call it, from Muji for only £5.50 and as for the pearls; well those were just from an old necklace of mine. So there you have it! A visually pleasing little thing don't you think? I think this just oozes parisian charm...

And as for the brushes (you didn't think I was going to forget those now did you?), well this is pretty much my entire brush collection; my ultimate essentials. My favourite brushes have to be the Real Techniques brushes for the face, yes we're talking the Stippling brush, and the Buffing brush (but I'm sure that's no surprise). And as for the eyes; well I love the MAC blending brush (217), pencil brush (219) and the small angled brush (266).

How do you store all your brushes? And which are your favourites? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Great post- this looks lovely! x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great display of makeup brushes! So pretty to put pearls for a classic touch! I am searching for something similar to store my brushes. Currently, I have them in a big container with dividers(to store pencils/pens).

    Found your blog through BBU blog hop and now following :)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you store your brushes, much cuter than how I store mine haha. I love your blog and I am now following :) Check out my blog at cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to get some of that Muji stuff to store my makeup bits. I need more organisation in my life. Love the way you've put pearls in as well, very pretty.
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete