Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Hand Creams


I am some what of a hand cream fanatic as the picture above demonstrates. Therefore I thought I would share with you some of my favourites and why I think these are some of the best hand creams on the market.


OPI Avojuice coconut melon hand (and body) cream
This is perfect for Summer as it has a really gorgeous summery scent and at a reasonable £5 it is perfect for your handbag.


Garnier Hand Intensive 7 days
This is probably the most reasonably priced out of the bunch, it does the job perfectly and is easy to get hold of on the high street.


Soap and Glory Hand Food
Soap and Glory products smell great and Hand food is definitely one of my favourite products from the brand. I keep this at home due to this packaging (although mini sizes are available) and I usually use this morning and night. I always think it is good to keep a big pot as well as mini handbag sizes!

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream
The Clarins hand and nail treatment cream is definitely regarded as a cult beauty buy and well when it comes to hand cream, this is one of the best that I have tried with regards to effectiveness. Being a more high-end product, it is more expensive then the others previously mentioned but it is certainly a must-have if your hands are in desperate need of some extra TLC.

Laura Mercier Creme Brule Hand creme
The latest addition to my collection is the Laura Mercier Creme Brule hand cream. Again at £13 it is considerably more then some of the other products mentioned but well worth it in my opinion. It is incredibly nourishing and puts moisture back into the skin, however, it was the gorgeous smell that completely sold me on this product. The strong scent is absolutely delicious and the smell really lasts all day- test it first for yourself to see.

Leave your comments and thoughts, I would love to hear them! Thanks for reading :)


3 comments:

  1. Love this post-everyone uses hand creams! :) Can you describe what the Laura Mercier hand cream smells like? Is it sweet and 'candy-like' or does it have more floral hues?
    Thanks for posting! :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    Just to let you know I've awarded you with the Liebster Award! More information in this link:

    http://banini-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the Vaseline one,really effective on my hands and nails

    btw,found you through the BBU blog hop,hope you feel followed :)

    http://thetreasurechestt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete