Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sleep your skin to perfection?


I have always been a fan of The Body Shop; I think it's such a great go-to store when other department stores or drugstores can leave you feeling overwhelmed with their huge selection of products and ranges. I have recently been trying out the Nutriganics Smoothing Night cream and I am yet to find fault with it. I have wanted to invest in a night cream for some time and after some research, I found this organic range from The Body Shop which was created for the first signs of ageing. This cream in particular is hydrating and softens and smoothes the skin; my skin definitely feels plumper and more toned and what also attracted me to this product is that 98% of the ingredients are of natural origin, an all round winner!

(I am also pretty sure this is in the current Body Shop sale for around £7.50!)


Do you like The Body Shop products or do you have another night cream to recommend?




10 comments:

  1. I love body shop products, I don't currently use a night cream but this one looks good, might give it a try x
    Simple Beauty Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's great! Good for that extra moisture!

      Delete
  2. Sounds very nice, definitely would be interested to read a long-term review on this product.. like what you find aftr a month or so!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have been using it for a few weeks and really enjoying it :) but if you foliow me on twitter I can keep you updated!

      Delete
  3. I love learning about products that have natural ingredients. You never want to use a product and then question whether or not it's doing more harm to your body. Thanks for posting Phoebe! :) I am currently trying out Bliss triple oxygen skin cream for night time!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your plenty being our tutor in this topic. I have enjoyed your article quite definitely & most of common in this is that I also like body shop.All products are just awesome.
    Branded Body Care Products

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, what you said is really helpful to me. I can’t agree with you anymore. I have been talking with my friend about, he though it is really interesting as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete