Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Review



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are the muchly blogged/talked/hyped about thing on the beauty scene at the moment. These balm stains do seem to resemble a certain 'chubby' stick, yes we all know the ones but there is definitely something about the Revlon duplicate that seems much more appealing.

What strikes me as the initial difference between the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable and the Clinique Chubby Stick is the price. I have no qualms in forking out  that little bit extra for high-end products but in my opinion the Chubby sticks just seem hugely overpriced; I can think of much better ways to spend £16. The Revlon product which is currently £5.99 in Boots (usually £7.99) is a much more reasonable price, considering this is a product which is not completely necessary to your make-up collection.

Pictured above is the colour Cherish Devotion 015, I love the packaging of the product and bizarrely enough it has an awesome minty smell. It isn't highly pigmented, so if you do want a visible colour as opposed to a slight tint, you really have to pack on the product. The colour selection in the range is great, although once applied, the colours don't actually appear as bright as the packaging suggests. The only thing I found disappointing was that this product was not quite as moisturising as I anticipated (I am sure this was one of the main selling points) and so I still feel the need for other moisturising products to compensate. Otherwise, this is a nice enough lip product for day to day use.

Overall, I guess it is a rather mixed review and I will let you guys make up your mind! Let me know what you think...




10 comments:

  1. I actually really wanted to try this, it's disappointing to hear it's not that moisturizing though. I may heed your advice and look for something else. Great post, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this balm stain.. I have the one in Crush, which is more pigmented than I thought it would be!!

    Priya..x

    OneProductTooMany.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know what to think about these, I haven't bought them yet but I'm thinking of buying one and compare them to the Clinique Chubby sticks. :) It's a little disappointing it doesn't really hydrate your lips though!
    If found your blog through the BBloggersUnite bloghop and I'm following on GFC and Bloglovin'. :) Mind checking out my blog too?

    Fee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for a post like this! Wanted the chubby stick or the Revlon one :)

    Just found your blog through BBU Blog Hop. Following :)
    Follow back ?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog through BBU Blog Hop. Followed!

    Follow back?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through BBU hop!

    your blog is great and I have followed!

    please follow back! http://teenagebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    Mia xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try this. I have nominated you for the Liebster award http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this shade too. I think I prefer the lip butters though, the colour range is much better. But I do love the minty taste/smell of these. x
    BBU follower

    nikkilou loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the review very much very nice color sheds and pretty texture will buy this soon.

    Cardiac Surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like these lip color very much..is it lipstick or lip balm, can we use it as lip stick? Will buy this soon. thank you.
    Joint Replacement India

    ReplyDelete