Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Real Techniques Stippling Brush


Ok, so I am going to keep this short and sweet as I am certain that you have all heard plenty about this brush from other bloggers and of course if you watch the lovely Pixiwoo's on YouTube.
In my opinion, the Stippling Brush from Real Techniques is the ultimate foundation brush and it is pretty multi-functional; working brilliantly with blusher and highlighter in either cream or powder form. It blends products beautifully, leaving a flawless look; an all round winner!

(Told you I was going to keep this short) :)


3 comments:

  1. Haha, lovely! I'm seriously debating getting these one day! :) They seem like they work like a dream!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really want to get a stippling brush they look like they do their job well :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These seem to be everywhere... I must purchase!


    I found you through BBU's blog hop!

    www.betsyboat.com

    ReplyDelete