Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Real Techniques Core Collection Review


The Core Collection from Real Techniques is definitely a must have in my eyes; whether you are new to learning about the tips and tricks of make up application or if you are a Pro MUA, this set combines the basic essentials needed.

Although each brush has a specific purpose so to speak, don't let that put you off trying them with different products as I find many of the Real Techniques brushes have a tendency to be multi-functional . This set includes: The Real Techniques Buffing brush, Detailer brush, Pointed foundation brush and a contour brush.

My personal favourite has to be the buffing brush, which I have been using with my Make-up forever HD foundation.

At a reasonable price and in a nifty little carry case too, I cannot fault this set...Have you tried any from this collection or from the range?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a big user of make up brushes, but I want to try some out and I've heard good things about the real technique brushes!
    Found you through the BBU blog hop

    Vicky xo

    describethesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete