Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Manicure Monday: Illamasqua


Manicure Monday anyone? Yesterday saw me reach for my favourite Illamasqua polish Grab, I feel like I have gotten myself into a bit of a nail varnish rut lately so I decided to change it up a bit this week and  dig out this old favourite of mine. This colour from Illamasqua is super bright and it's a gorgeous in-between pink and purple shade, I find the Illamasqua polishes are really easy to apply and the colours are really intense. At £13.50, they are quite pricey for a polish but if you want to treat yourself these are perfect and after all; it is Monday!

Let me know what you think, have you tried any polishes from Illamasqua?



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty colour! I love bright pinks for summer!
    xx


    xoxo Bree



    The Urban Umbrella



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete