Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Make Up Forever HD Foundation Review

So not too long ago I was in Sephora um-ing and ah-ing about whether or not to buy the much talked about HD Foundation by Make up Forever. Now I was sceptical to try this as firstly it is a rather pricey €39 and second of all there has been a lot of mixed reviews about this product. 

However, I gave in to temptation and purchased this foundation and I have now been using it for about two weeks. After applying it with various different brushes and using different techniques, I would recommend using this foundation with a buffing or stippling brush (I like the Real Techniques collection).

A little goes a long way with this product and it really does give you a flawless finish; a look that looks like your skin and not like foundation. It certainly does not give a 'cakey' look, I'd say it is a medium coverage, although I imagine it is pretty build-able too.

Unfortunately, this isn't readily available in the UK but if you are heading to the States or other parts of Europe, it is worth having a look at if you're on the market for a new foundation as there is a whole range of colours to suit all skin tones and well overall it seems to do the job!

Let me know if you have tried this before or what foundations you are currently loving.

Apologies for lack of picture of the product applied. If you check out my Instagram or Twitter you can see some recent pictures where I have used this foundation. @phoebe151 or just Phoebe151 on Instagram.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Phoebe, I am currently loving this foundation too. I've had it for about a year and even when I try using other products I usually come back to this one! Great review, you're right, it isn't 'cakey' at all! Thanks for posting :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete