Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

L'Oreal EverPure Review



When these L'Oreal Ever Pure shampoos and conditioners were released, I was very excited to see sulphate free products available for the first time at an affordable high street price. Normally sulphate free products are only available within high end hair-care ranges, so this was something of a first in the world of hair care. Sulphates are known to be problematic for the hair mainly because they strip it (yes; to an extent this is what we want when cleaning our hair) by removing the natural oils our hair produces and over time this can make dyed hair fade. Another problem with sulphates is that they have been known to cause irritation, so obviously if you can get Sulphate free products; the better.

According to L'Oreal,
 "EverPure Color Care products are 100% vegan and contain naturally-derived cleansing ingredients with no harsh, color-stripping sulfates or salts. An exclusive Anti-Fade system protects and conditions for long-lasting purity."
What I did love was the strong minty scent, which does seem unusual for hair care products and also for once I actually really liked the shampoo; more so than the conditioner. This is unusual for me as usually I am quite indifferent when it comes to shampoo but this left my hair feeling extremely clean. Aside the smell, I also liked the packaging and the line does have different variations available depending on your hair care needs; which is always a plus in my eyes.

In in all honesty, I wasn't that impressed by the after results as there seemed to be no massive change or improvement in in my hair. So I am left undecided, I have almost finished the products and as much as a nice scent and packaging can be, I don't think it will be enough for me to repurchase these products. 

Let me know if you have tried this range... perhaps you have had a different experience.

1 comment:

  1. I have the everstrong ones from this range and I feel exactly the same... lovely scent, great to get affordable sulfate free but didn't really feel they did much for my hair :(

    ReplyDelete