Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A lipgloss filled with antioxidants...




By Terry's Gloss Délectation lipgloss is my absolute favourite lipgloss at the moment, with extracts of antioxidant red berries; it smells (and tastes!) delicious. Unlike any other lipgloss I have tried this has active extracts of cherry pit oil, plum and strawberry butter and gives the immediate sensation of hydration, extra volume and a radiant but subtle shine. Although rich, it luckily has a non-sticky texture and lips definitely look fuller after use. I have the colour Creamy Fig, number 2 which is pictured above  and I find this is a very subtle everyday colour. Unfortunately the only downside is that this pretty little tube comes at a rather costly £29 from Space NK but then again it is by far the best high-end lipgloss I have tried in a long time and so thats why it deserved its own entire post of course! 

Leave any comments or recommendations below :)



2 comments:

  1. So expensive..but from what I've heard soo worth it! I'm not a huge fan of lipgloss but I have been loving Lancome Juicy Tubes! :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete