Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Laura Mercier Haul


I have been been lusting after some new Laura Mercier products for a while now so after getting this little lot I simply had to show you in a haul before I get down to trying and reviewing them (beauty blogger problems and all that).

So here you can see (from left to right) 

Flawless Skin Face Polish
Mineral Powder SPF15
Full blown Lash Mascara
Tinted Moisturiser SPF20
Laura Mercier Eye Canvas
Creme Brûlée Hand Cream (this smells delicious!)
Fresh Fig Exfoliator

I will be sure to post reviews on the majority of these products (maybe even all of them!) but be sure to let me know which products have got your curiosity running and I will make sure to keep you posted.

Have you tried any of the above or any other Laura Mercier products? I would love to hear about them! 

16 comments:

  1. Great haul!! :)

    http://zoobaydah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I'd love to see how these products work out!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keep checking back for reviews soon :) x

      Delete
  3. Awesome Haul. I definitely need to check out more Laura Mercier products. I only own/tried the Tinted moisturizer & mascara:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great haul! I really like LM's oil free tinted moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Major haul envy!! Great haul.. I can't wait to read your review on the products :)

    Priya..x

    OneProductTooMany.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks keep checking back for the reviews :) x

      Delete
  6. Hi there, great blog you have. Am a new follower, found you through the bbu bloghop :D
    xox Susie
    evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Great haul, that Creme Brulee hand cream does sound lovely.

    I'll be checking back for your reviews!

    Just found your blog through the BBU Blog hop, now following!
    Maybe you could check out my blog too? :)

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes keep posted, reviews will be up soon :) thanks for reading x

      Delete
  8. So jealous!! It all looks amazing!

    I found you through the BBU blog hop :) xx

    ReplyDelete