Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June Favourites!


Where has June gone! This month my current favourites have been more from my make up bag as opposed to May where I was going a little skincare crazy. Now some of these have not been mentioned on my blog before but if you are interested I will be posting some reviews.
Firstly I have been obsessed with The Body Shop's Nutriganics night cream, it really is amazing and is currently on sale for only £7.50. Then this Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake has not left my bag all month as well as my Coconut Lip Butter from Marks and Spencer's. Next is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in medium which has been perfect for a natural look. My favourite nail polish in June was definitely Essie's Neo Whimsical and finally my trusty Mascara Elastic from Bourjois, it makes my lashes so much longer.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and you can also now find me on Instagram; my username is like my twitter handle- Phoebe151





9 comments:

  1. great blog found you through BBU x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favourites, followed you via GFC! Found your blog through the BBU blog hop :)

    Beth x
    www.bethlovebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi great blog also found you through BBU. have followed you!

    Azaria

    http://somesimplemusings-azaria.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog I found you through BBU Blog Hop. I have started following your blog as well
    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. best concealer in the world, only one that's pale enough for me

    found you via BBU blog hop & followed
    Aishling xx

    http://lascenedelamode.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Essie Polish!! So pretty.

    xo, Jersey Girl

    New follower from the Blog Hop :) Check out my blog if you get a chance hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanna try the collection 2000 concealer but can't find it online( I live in Greece)
    btw I found you through BBU Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. the mascara packaging is so cute and unique! ive never tried anything bourjois id love to though

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that Bourjois mascara! Its amazing. I found you over at the BBU Blog Hop, have followed you! xx

    Simple Beauty Bag

    ReplyDelete