Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daily essentials: Lips


I have always been fond of pinky hue colours when it comes to lips, I think it is a safe but pretty colour and goes with almost every make-up look. When it comes to lip products, I must admit I am a sucker for high-end products, I adore MAC, YSL and Dior lipsticks and I also am a fan of By Terry, Benefit and Chanel glosses. However, not long ago I found myself with a Superdrug voucher and apart from buying a few essentials, I also picked up one of the Revlon Lip Butters...

I went for Strawberry Shortcake in 080 which reminds me of Snob or Cremecup from MAC and I must admit I'm impressed and well it hasn't left my handbag since. I keep this along with my Coconut Lip butter from Marks and Spencer's which smells (and tastes) amazingly- if you like coconut of course and overall I find this combination really great for general touch ups throughout the day.

Which lip products don't leave your handbag? I would love to know.


1 comment:

  1. I love lip butter... it's seriously addicting & yet so very good for you! My favorite go-to lip item is Palmer's cocoa butter swivel stick... it looks like a jumbo glue stick, but it's just pure cocoa butter in a convenient stick form perfect for the purse (no matter how tiny a clutch may get). Lovely features! & I'm addicted to Revlon's Lip Butters as well! xo, Megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete