Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Apivita Skincare

So it's that time again when my skincare routine gets a bit of a shake up and quite frankly I don't think I have been this excited to try some new products in a long time. Now you may have read about my skincare routine not too long ago and although some of the products still have a very secure spot in my skincare routine (Bioderma's crealine H20 solution and the beauty elixir from Caudalie are definite non movers) there are a few beauty essentials that I am replacing with these little gems from Apivita.

For those of you who are not familiar with the brand Apivita; here is the low down... Apivita is a Greek brand with all products containing 100% pure organic essential oils as well as greek plant extracts from organic cultivations. The best part is that the brand has recently become available in the UK in the brand new Marks and Spencer's beauty department (hooray!) and of course online.

I first discovered this brand whilst travelling in Europe and well I couldn't shut up about their amazing face masks. So for those of you who read my posts or heard me go on, it will come at no surprise that I am very content to be trying more products from this brand.

Firstly, I have been using this cleanser with Propolis which offers mild antiseptic and antioxidant action, the Citrus is also supposed to tone and refresh the skin whilst the juniper essential oil offers rejuvenation.  As if this isn't enough the lemon and tea tree essential oils also regulate oil secretion and offer a matte look; which of course is perfect for oily skin. It is free of: SLES, SLS, mineral oil, parabens, silicones and propylene glycol (yes lots of technical terms) but what I found about this was that it was just so smooth on the skin, definitely one of the best I have used to date. 
This costs about £13 yet definitely worth every penny.

I am quite new when it comes to serums but this Radiance serum is said to protect the skin from premature ageing and it contains antioxidants, propolis, lycopene,vitamin C, pommegranate, rose hip orange, lemon and neroli essential oils which act against dullness whilst also uplifting the mood. 
It is free from parabens, silicones, propylene glycol, mineral oil, ethanolamines, phthalates, PCM and NM and is suitable for all skin types. 
I have been using a few drops after cleansing morning and night and so far so good but perhaps I will do a more detailed post in a few weeks to let you know the results after continued use.
At £29.50 this is probably a bit more of an 'investment' piece but I always think that when it comes to skincare prevention is far better then cure. 


Aqua vita 24hour moisture cream contains chaste tree (monk's pepper)which is said to increase the skin's moisture by up to 28% and the Imperata cylindrica helps skin to retain moisture even 24 hours after the application. The honey in this product also hydrates and offers glow to dry skin whilst the green tea water, olive polyphenols and the SPF protect from environmental damages and the sun and not to mention the geranium essential oil heals, hydrates and balances the mood. 
I am already a huge fan of this and love how my make up sits after applying this, I found it very moisturising but by no means greasy. At £25, again it is slightly on the pricier side but if it is within your budget then it is definitely worth a try.

Check out the Apivita site here for more products and details, let me know what you think! 



  • Directions:  Apply cream with a gentle circular motion until absorbed into a clean face and neck during the day and at night
  • Indications:  Avoid eye contact. For external use only
  • Special Size Type:  One size

6 comments:

  1. Thnaks for sharing this!
    Will check it out!

    http://bysabrinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! :) I love products/companies that are socially responsible!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used any of these brands but they sound good :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound new to me. Anyway, thank you for sharing your ways of taking care of your skin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice beauty sharing such a lovely blog having Excellent content regarding skin issues find out more Skin care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apivita skin care is shared on the post here. Useful post

    ReplyDelete