Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All used up...#1


Today seems like the perfect day to post my first 'empties' blog post. I usually find that at this time of the year I have some extra time on my hands so I like to have a massive clear out.
These are a few of the products that I have recently used up (and remembered not to throw away!)
So from left to right you have the Bed Head Head Rush shine spray, MAC Studio Moisture Tint in dark (you can see I really have got the most out of this product!) Victor Rolf Flowerbomb (my all time favourite scent) MAC 'Well Dressed' blush, the Caudalie Beauty Elixr and my favourite Molton Brown hand lotion. 

I have already replaced the Caudalie Beauty Elixir as it is something I cannot be without and I will definitely repurchase (or ask for it for Christmas!?) Victor Rolf's Flowerbomb and as for the other products; I have been trying out alternatives which I will be telling you guys all about very soon.

Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday and please feel free to leave any comments below!



6 comments:

  1. Hi new follower here! wow a whole MAC blush - how long did that take to use up? x

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a while! but I used it a lot :) thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. thats a really pretty perfume bottle! i really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, thank you for reading!

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the claudalie beauty elixir :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must! I have just repurchased and I am addicted!

      Delete