Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A UK BEAUTY HAUL


Now I know hauls are usually easiest to film on YouTube but I currently have a love/hate thing going on with making videos; I love to watch and although I am new at this whole thing I do like to film them too, however due to not currently having the best video quality available (yes perhaps I am a perfectionist! :)) I have decided to just stick to blogging for now! 

So for those of you who follow my blog you may have seen various blog posts on my travels around Europe this year and while it has been amazing, sometimes you can't help but miss home and so throughout my travels I have had a list on the go of the things to purchase ASAP on my arrival in the UK. Now these products are not just exclusive to the UK as I am sure they are available in the US and well some worldwide but these are just a few products I could not find in certain parts of Europe or consequently were just much more expensive.

So my most exciting purchase (in my opinion) were the Real Techniques Brushes, I only discovered Pixiwoo on YouTube last year and well instantly became hooked, so when these brushes launched in the UK I was desperate to get home to purchase them! Here I have The Core Collection and The Stippling Brush (reviews will follow) I can't wait to use them all as I am obsessed with make up brushes; I really think they make the biggest difference on how we apply our make up and these brushes in my opinion are so reasonably priced and well loved by many.

Next is The Tangle Teezer which a friend recommended me whilst I was away, I love the design and again there has been a lot of hype around these so I will be reviewing in more detail soon!

Finally for make up with the Back to MAC scheme I collected my free MAC lipstick and opted for Up the Amp, I previously mentioned this colour in my MAC Lipsticks Do's, Don't and Must Haves and finally I have now added it to my collection (I will review and swatch too!) but this purple/ pink colour is perfect for Summer in my eyes and great to prepare for the A/W12 Berry toned lip trend! I also added NARS Deep Throat to my collection which as many of you know is one of their cult colours and an absolute best seller; for me this is quite a 'playing it safe' colour as I normally love bright pink blushers but I thought I definitely had space for this pretty pink colour in my collection, perfect for everyday and natural looks! 

So what do you guys think? Leave Comments :)





6 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous of all your lovely purchases! I really want the real technique brushes and a tangle teezer! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted this stuff for ages! :)

      Delete
  2. deep throat! i heard its better than orgasm! i love your haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I am not so keen on orgasm! thanks for reading! :) x

      Delete
  3. lovely haul, always wanted to try up the amp!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! try it :) I already love it!!

      Delete