Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer Review

Whilst digging through my make up collection, I found this pretty little set from Too Faced which I had completely forgotten about. This set is called the Beautiful Dreamer Collection set and although I am not certain of its current availability; Too Faced always have some gorgeous sets available. As I have previously mentioned these can be such a great way to get some insight into a brand and the quality of their products and of course they make great gifts too! This set includes a beautiful make up bag which inside has a blusher/bronzer duo, a mini of the classic Too Faced Shadow Insurance in candlelight,
a mini eye shadow palette, Lashgasm Mascara and a lipgloss

The blush bronzer duo is a really gorgeous combination of colours which also really reminds me of the NARS Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush. The shadow insurance is one of their best sellers so I am looking forward to getting my use out of this and comparing it so other eye shadow primers on the market. Candlelight shadow insurance is meant to be slightly illuminating which of course would be a perfect combination with the colours in the eye shadow palette. I have already been using the Lashgasm mascara for the last couple of days and absolutely love it and the lipgloss smells amazing too.
It seems to me that this whole set would work beautifully with a dewy foundation perhaps like Chanel Vital Lumiere for a really glowing but pretty look.




As always let me know if you guys have tried any Too Faced products or maybe it's a brand we should all start paying some more attention to? Let me know what you think!  




5 comments:

  1. I've not tried any Too Faced products before but I always see them in my local Boots, I really need to look up more about them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried TooFaced products but I'm a big fan of Nars Orgasm blush so if it's anything like that, I'd love to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get this set, all the products you get are lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit looks amazing, I have tried too faced blush before, but nothing else, the make up bags looks gorgeous too! x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great set looks amazing. I really want to try Too Faced but most of the stuff is just too expensive!
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete